Tuesday, June 8, 2010

following my instinct

"Human vibrational energy - thoughts, words, ideas, and music - affect the molecular structure of water... The quality of our life is directly connected to the quality of our water."

It's funny because I've always believed in "vibes;" that word that no one can understand but most everyone can feel. I'd rely a lot of my reactions and prejudgments on the "vibes" that I'd receive from an atmosphere, even if my heart was telling me that that was immature and illogical. Yet I always found myself convincing my subconscious that "it's a gut feeling" and therefore, my feelings should be justified.

And here it is, scientific experiments on the reasoning behind those vibes. Dr. Masaru Emoto studied the molecular structures of the water within humans and the correlation between positive or negative thoughts. Without even reading his entire book "Messages from Water," I was already shown a vast amount of tangible evidence and pictures of the physical layout of water- pictures of reactions from "hate" versus "love."

My point is this: humans feed off of humans. Our energies work together and emotions that we can't describe literally affect the way that our body works and functions. Those "vibes" that we can't describe are actually real and physical as much as they are mental and emotional. Although I think it's probably unfair to solely depend on our first impressions, I do take this theory to heart. Maybe it's my sensitive nature. Maybe it's the fact that I like to be observant of others. Or maybe it's just... reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment